Sunday, September 14, 2008

Working on Programs

So I am not sure what I want to do for my programs but I saw this picture and I really like it. So in comes photoshop into the picture.
So here is what I have so far. I put the faded design in the background to add some texture. This was also another great opportunity to use the monogram I had designed previously. Since our colors are Blue and Green I figured I could switch back and forth with the ink colors.
This is all I have so far because we haven't sat down with the church just yet to figure out some details nor have we chosen our readings. So I obviously cant make pages for information I don't know yet :o) I will keep you posted on the progress with these, advice and opinions are gladly accepted!






** Ok so I have just printed out the first page to get a feel for how it will look and here is the very first mock up . . . .

I think I may like it better with the thick blue ribbion. . .oh well I have some time to think about it :o)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

i like the thick blue ribbon better, very nice programs!!!

Soon to be Mrs. Ponticelli said...

Thank you! Yeah def. the thick ribbon I agree ;o)