Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Garters. . . updates

Well my garters are in. . . Etsy was great! I order it from GarterLady and they are even more beautiful in person than in the pictures! She even has a small blue detail inside, so that will be my back up if I forget something blue. Here are a few pics that I took when they came. . .


The lace and detail is amazing!Don't mind my HUGE leg. . . I have been hitting the gym :o)
I think the two garters go together perfectly even though they are different.
Close up
In addition to my garter coming I was finally able to get a hold of my dress lady and I have an appointment set up for October 11th to try on my dress again (don't worry I will post plenty of pics). Also my last BM just put in the order for the BM dresses! Yay this was a big source of stress because this dress was so important to me, its not easy finding 1 dress that 6 girls love! But they are due to come in by December 17th. On Monday the 29th I am meeting up with the AMAZING Carla Ten Eyck to start talks about a possible B-session and picking out our STD pics. Last but not least I just got the contract from Jane at Just for You for our flowers. . . things are finally starting to come together :o) ** NWR (not wedding related) Now I am going to get back to my lil Get Smart marathon. . . I am a Nick at Nite kid. . .LOVE IT!

No comments: