Thursday, September 11, 2008

Monogram on Invites

I really wanted to incorporate the monogram that I designed into my inviations. I could not use the last initial because it is against etiquette to use it before you are married. So I took our first initials and came up with this using photoshop. I then made a sheet to print out.
After you have printed your sheet you will cut out each monogram. Now you need to cut out the mat to go behind the monogram. It gives it a fancier look.
Here is what you will be left with once you have all of the mats and monograms cut out.
I then used double sided tape to put them together. This is the finial result, my sister and I made about 150 of these.

I then used double sided tape to place it on the finished envelopment. I love how it look nice, clean, and simple.

No comments: