Thursday, September 11, 2008

Meet the Boys

The Best Man is my FI's friend Ryan. They have been friends since 9th grade. Boy are things going to be interesting, I'm going to have to keep my eye on them. . .lol
My brother Justin will serve as a groomsman. This pic was taken while we were in New York and we went out for my brothers 21st birthday.
This is Peter another grooms man. He is my FI's brother, he recently got married at the Aqua Turf.
Marc and Eric have been friends for about 6 years. All I have to say about this is. . . "that just happened!"
Adam a friend of Eric for about 6 years will also serve as a groomsman. Here is a picture of his wedding about a year ago with his son.
Pat and Eric have been friends since elementary school. I know too many stories about these trouble makers!All of these guys + my FI = A HAND FULL


No comments: