Thursday, September 25, 2008

In Loving Memory

I just got the call at 10:59 that my aunt who has been battling breast cancer for 7 years has lost her battle. I am at a loss right now. . .I live in CT and my family is back in NY so I cannot be with my family during this very difficult time. I am very thankful however for my FI whose arms was the comfort that I desperately needed. Also thank you to my fellow knotties, the support means more than you know! I must now remember that she will no longer have to suffer and I will see her again in heaven. She will be with us on our wedding day in spirit. You have only been gone an hour but it seems like an eternity, you will be forever missed.


God saw she was getting tired and a cure was not to be
so he put his arms around her and whispered come to me.
With tearful eyes we watched her and saw her pass away
although we loved her dearly we could not make her stay.
A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest,
God broke our hearts to prove to us. . . .He only takes the best.

No comments: