Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ocean City, MD

Me and my FI are truely a fun and goofy couple. Its so funny because people see our e-pics and think oh they look like such a romantic couple. . . .no not usually we are just plain comedians. Here are some pics from the vacation we went on in July. You will clearly see we are far from serious. My FI sis is in a lot of these too. . . she is a doll and now I get to have an older sister, sweetness!
Yummmm Crab legs

Getting goofy. . .
Practice for the wedding day!

Eric gets to be in the middle of this sandwhich.
Xan what are you doing??
Pay back
Money Makers. . .lol
Smooch!


I owned those crab legs!



Ok that was a bikini top. . . if you can see it on the beach its not a big deal to see it in a pic.
Sibling love :o)
I dont know who was pretending to be the stripper here, I dont think I ended up with that dollar.


I WIN. . .





No comments: