Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Need Your Help!

So I am reaching out there into the world wide web for your help! We are doing Save The Date magnets and I am at a total loss as to which picture I want to use. My photographers are so amazing that I LOVE every picture but I was able to narrow it down to these few and I am asking you to vote on your favorite and that is what I am going to send out :o)


1

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Cant wait to see what you pick!
Maybe this one??? I got some feedback. . .


3 comments:

Green Tea Belle said...

# 4 - love the yellow dress. You could even bring the text down and make it larger. Great photos!

Shannon said...

my favorite pictures alone are 6 and 9 but i dont think the writing stands out enough on them. i like 4 because it has a ton of space to write your info on but i also dont like it because of that, i want to fill the frame more ya know. my answer probably didnt help you at all lol... good luck and let us know what you pick!

Angela said...

I pick #9