Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Save the Date Evelopes

I originally planned on doing all of these in calligraphy but due to a time crunch and the fact that I am doing all of the invitations in calligraphy. So I wanted a clean look that would bring in my colors.


I created this template using photoshop. I put my address on one side and added the invitees addresses on the other side.

















I then used my paper cutter (purchased at Michaels) to cut out each of the labels.












When you have finished cutting out all of your lables, you will want to fold the label in half. So you will have your address on one side and your invitee on the other.







Using a double sided tape I put three lines and you are now ready to put this on your envelope. Place the label on the bottom left hand side of your envelope and there you have it.







I love how they have turned out. It is a very neat and clean look. So for those of you who cannot do calligraphy this may be a great way to add a little something to your envelopes :o)

No comments: