Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rings

Here is my e-ring. I love it, it is everything I have ever wanted. I knew that I wanted to have a very simple and traditional ring. So, my ring has a 6 prong setting and was done it white gold.
For my wedding band I decided to go with an eternity band. I just love this ring and the meaning behind eternity. . .it never ends, just like our marriage will be. Yes I know its corney...lol.
Eric's ring is a comfort fit in white gold. He wanted something thick and simple.
I did have it engraved for him though. It says "Per sempre tua 5-29-09" which means forever yours in Italian.

Yes I know it is bad luck to put your rings on, and I don't believe in that so here is what it will look like when I am Mrs. And then I just played around with my camera a bit and took some pics of the rings. . .

I love them, they are all simple and beautiful and symbolize so much :0)


No comments: