Thursday, September 11, 2008

Meet the Girls

My beautiful little sister Maria is my MOH! I love her to death, she has supported me through everything and she is just an all around amazing person. Even though I am her big sister she has been my shoulder to cry on when times were hard and my biggest cheerleader.
My beautiful little sister Amanda will be a junior bridesmaid. It is sad that I haven't seen her that much since I have moved away. Every time I see here I feel as if she has gotten so big and I have missed it. I remember when she was born my mother had to yell and me to put her down and ppl thought that she was my baby. I loved her the second I met her and I would do anything for her!
My cousin Melanie will be one of my bridemaids. I have always looked up to her growing up. I remember when she would babysit and we would just hand out all night and I thought I was so cool b/c I was hanging out w/ my older cousin! We even have a song. . . "oh dina what do you want from my life. . . a piece of cheese" and that has been in existence since I was around 7 or 8 if not longer : ) She has been around when times were tough and supported me through it.
This is Xan another Bridesmaid. She is Eric's sister. Although I have not known her for very long I do know she is amazing. Some girls dread their sister-in-law but I am so excited to have a big sister. We get along famously, maybe a little too well since while on a ski trip a woman thought we were lesbians. . . and now I will leave that one alone.
Rachel is another one of my bridesmaids. I have a known Rachel for a few years and she has shown me her loyalty. We have had friends come and go but we have stood by each others side throughout. I love her to death and to you Rach "its on lease w/ the option to buy!". Ya gotta love all our inside jokes : )
Erika will also be a bridesmaid. I love this woman to death. During the hardest time in my life she took me in and let me know that someone cares. She has so much kindness in her that I feel blessed to call her a friend. She is strong and gave me the courage to make it through. I am such a lucky girl!

No comments: