Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Day

First off. . .Happy New Year everyone! I really couldn't believe it when it struck 2009 I whispered to my fiance. . . "we are getting married THIS year". He proposed on December 22, 2007 and 2009 seemed so far away and now it is almost here. I am so beyond excited not just for the party or putting on a pretty dress but I am excited that I am marrying someone that I am head over heals in love with. Like any real couple we have our ups and downs but I would rather be with him than anyone else. So New Years Day I decided to get some things done for the wedding since I didn't have work. I printed up 4 of our engagement pictures and put them into the card box which I posted previously. I LOVE that card box. . . FYI once my wedding is over chances are that will be for sale I doubt I will have use for it later. I also decided to work on my table numbers which again I posted previously. I am still working on them they are pretty time consuming but here is some of the progress that I have been making. . . .

I still cant finish until we decide on our menu but I love these :o)

No comments: