Monday, January 19, 2009

Bubbles For The Church

I have still been the busy little wedding bee working on projects here and there and I do have a new one for you! As if I have not used my wedding monogram in enough places. . . I have found yet another place :o) I have seen bubbles a million times and its always the same thing. . .wedding cake design or doves on top but you should know me better by now I want more! So I found an AMAZING deal on the knot for bubble wands (which can also be purchased at Michaels). On top there was a heart and although I got the wands to match my color it still wasn't personal enough so here is where the monogram I mentioned comes into play. . . TAGS! I took some left over paper from my invitations and table numbers and put a mat behind the monogram and then for a hole punch and went to Michaels and got a heart hole punch. . . (I know how cute and for only 5.99) to attach the ribbon onto the bubble wands. Here is the outcome. . .


No comments: