Monday, January 19, 2009

BM Bouquet Accessory

So I love the idea of having each BM have their initial in their bouquet but they are ssoooo expensive. . .something like 30 each. . .um with 7 BM's that was NOT in budget. So if you couldn't guess this to begin with. . .UMMMMM DIY! So I went to Michael's and hit the floor running! I found what is called "eyelet alphabet" which is little letters in script. I wanted some bling so I also found Swarovski crystals and got a special type of glue and here is what you will need in addition to the letters. . .


. . . and here is the finished products. . .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess, they came out AWESOME. I am always impressed with your DIY skills.

Soon to be Mrs. Ponticelli said...

Thank you :o) Just paying it forward!

Ashley said...

They look really good.

I think I'm going to try the same thing for my BMs, but using wooden letters and putting the rhinestones all the way around it. I think it would be nice so they could tell their bouquet apart from someone else's.

Anonymous said...

These photographed GREAT!!!! Did you redo the "P" yet?


Stephanie

Soon to be Mrs. Ponticelli said...

yes P is redone. . . I decided not to bling out the whole thing either

Anonymous said...

Jess, what's the name of the glue you used? I can't tell from the pics!