Sunday, April 19, 2009

CT Bridal Shower

So these a just a few pictures of my Bridal Shower here in Connecticut. I cant thank my future mother in law and bridesmaids for all of their hard work! I enjoyed every minute :o)
Here is the table set up. The theme was princess so there was a scepter and frog at each table :o)
Sham WOW. . . well since the spokesman is locked up I think I should take his place. . . LOL
Check out that ROCK

Me and my future Sis Xan

Rachel, Xan, Emily, Me, Corey

Bridesmaid

My new pots and pans!!!!!

Me and my Mom's. . . Eric mom's Barbara on the left and my mom Sylvia on the right

Me and my parents. . . Alan and Sylvia

Me and the Groom to be. . . that's just how we do!

Me and my Daddy

My PIC Corey showing me Twilight love at my shower :o)

Kisses by the water :o)

Me and Eric inside at my shower

Such a cute shirt!

My "Throne" I get a crown, scepter, and a frog prince. . .sweet!

Digging in some gifts!

Opening some of my cards
:o)

Working on those gifts

No comments: