Friday, April 10, 2009

Crazyness!!

So the wedding is next month. . . RSVP's are coming in. . .my dress is done and sitting in my closet. . . and the days are just melting away. I want to apologize for not posting at the moment I am being a horrible blogger there is just so much going on. Now as you have seen through my many posts I have been on my game since, well since the moment Eric proposed. Even with all of the projects I have completed there is still much to be done. So at this moment still looking at a mountain of work I am so appreciative that I paced myself by doing projects so early. Right now I am tackling my big beast. . . . . . THE PROGRAMS. As beautiful as they are they are a ton of work considering that each petal must be cut out individually and each program calls for 6 pedals and at 200 programs for the wedding that means I need to cut out 1200 petals. Yeah so you can see why I haven't been around right. I promise I will post pictures once I have some more but trust me when I tell you. . . Start working on everything early you will appreciate it soooo much when you are at the point I am now. So goodbye for now hope all is well and Happy Easter!! MWAH!

No comments: