Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wedding Band

So there was a whole bunch of drama with my wedding band. . . he is the short of it: A few months after getting engaged we purchased our rings. I ended up getting an eternity band thinking everything would look perfect once it was the the right size. Well when the rings came in. . . well not perfect, the rings together didn't look right and I hated it. I didn't want to hurt my FI's feelings so I just kept telling myself. . .you love it. . .you love it. . .you love it. . .but I didn't love it and so months few by and I finally gathered the nerve to tell my FI that I wanted to exchange the ring. After about 6 trips to the jewelry store w/ BM's and Knotties and my FI I finally decided on a ring and as we finally went to make the exchange they said too much time had passed and since it was a special order we had to work with the manager. I was devastated. . .I found the right ring but I wasn't sure if I would end up with it :o( But then a few days later I got a call telling me we could do the exchange!!!!!! YAYAYAYAY! And this ring I was able to get it engraved and my FI decided to have "My Love" written in Dutch with our wedding date :o) So here are all the pics. . .

1 comment:

Jen said...

Jess Your wedding band looks stunning with your e-ring - great pick! Jen