Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shower Attire

So tomorrow I have my New York bridal shower. I hadn't the slightest idea of what to wear and I was talking to the girls at work about it. My co-worker (the amazing Alyson) offered to lend me the dress she ordered for her bridal shower last year. She didn't get to wear it because it was too big and so she brought it into work and it fits perfectly :o) Since it is still a little chilly out here in Connecticut I decided to run over to Kohl's and see if they had anything. While walking around I saw a dress. . .the only one like it and it was in my size! The little bolero with it looks perfect with both dresses so I couldn't be happier! Here are the dresses. . . the one on the left is my New York dress and the one on the right is my Connecticut dress :o)


1 comment:

Ashley said...

They're both so pretty, but I love the one you're wearing in New York.