Tuesday, December 16, 2008

~*~Our Honeymoon~*~

Today we have booked our honeymoon. I'm very excited to complete this venture! When began talking about our honeymoon we didn't think realistically. . .first thought. . .HAWAII!!! Yeah well finances were not taken into account so it was back to the drawing board. After researching different options I remembered how much fun I had on the 2 Princess Cruises that I have had in the past. So onto the Princess website I went. . . I found one and only one cruise that fit our schedules. A 9 Day Caribbean Cruise out of New York. We have 4 stops. . .first stop will be in Bermuda then on to San Juan, St. Thomas, and last stop is Grand Turk. We worked with a travel agent at AAA and she was such a doll :o) We got a free upgrade to a balcony room which I am super excited about and we may receive more upgrades as well as we get closer. So I have a few things in mind for some activities and I know for a fact I am going to hit up that spa. I cant wait to share this special time with the man that will be my husband <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Our Honeymoon" to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

honeymun.com Team

http://www.honeymun.com