Friday, November 21, 2008

Invites Moving Along

Well I am quite the early bird and as soon as I had the opportunity I decided that I wanted to get the main part of my invitations done. I already put together the blue mats with the white envelopment but we just had the invitations I designed using Photoshop printed. So that meant time to start putting everything together. Here I am chugging along. . .
Well anyone who knows me knew I wouldn't do a simple invitation I ended up using 2 mats and crystals :o) It was a lot of work but totally worth it! Here are the fruits of my labor. . .

and there you have it 125 invites! All I have to do now is print up the RSVP's and then put the stickers I have already created to seal them. . . oh yeah and then all that calligraphy as well. . . never a dull moment for a DIY bride :o)

No comments: