Saturday, November 15, 2008

FYI Good Info

I just wanted to let you know that Carla Ten Eyck is available for B-shoots. B-shoots are misunderstood by some people. You don't have to show anything if you don't want to. It is all about you and making you feel good about yourself. . .and for me I want to give the gift to my FI so he knows 10, 20, 30 years from now how lucky he is that he married a hottie. . .LOL jk. She is beyond amazing as if I haven't said it before. She really has a way of making you feel so comfortable that you don't notice things around you and time just melts away. Before we knew it we realized that 3 hours had passed and we still had so many amazing ideas floating around. I have seen my fair share of pictures, being a bride who is all about research. I have never been the cookie cutter type of person. I have never wanted what was average or what was necessarily expected. I didn't want somebody elses pictures with my face plastered on somebody elses pose, if that makes any sense? So match me up with a creative brilliant mind like Carla's and there you have it pure magic!
See fully covered just a beautiful picture


A unique shot of our wedding rings :o)
If you have any questions please feel free to ask me :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey jess, can you email me her info? I really like the idea and if you dont mind, i would love to do that for brian as well.

brandiegrillo@yahoo.com

email me some pictures too, if you don't mind, i love her work!