Sunday, October 19, 2008

Something Blue Bridal Show at Cascades

Today I had the pleasure of modeling at Cascades for Something Blue bridal shop :o) We had so much fun. . .I wish the shop was open before I purchased my dress because I totally would have bought a dress from these wonderful ladies! Here are the pictures from our day. . .

Mandy getting all pretty (she is already beautiful of course!)
Thumbs up . . .getting glamorous!
I love this shot :o)
and this one is so attractive right?
BRIDES
This is me stealing a sip of Malissa's coffee

Yup they are still working away on us

Pretty Malis
Someone is gettin sassy
close up

butt shot. . . not really just trying to get the back of her hair
Makeup time
Its time for Malis
and Mandy too!
yay we look all pretty

love it

this look is priceless
Should we show this pic to your hubby Malis?
headed up to put on our gowns

some of the girls all done up


HOW GORGEOUS ARE WE!
all of these are amazing!

Lisa the owner of Something Blue . . . she is such a doll!
cute flower girls
all of us models

:o)

Classic!
Let me tell you if I could be a 2 dress bride this would be it! I may not be a Maggie Bride but I got to be a Maggie model (all 3 of my bridal gowns were Maggies). I felt like such a diva in this dress!






sassy







How cute is she???

She stole the show



I really liked this BM dress


How adorable is Mandy's dress



I had to give my girl pepper some screen time. . . .


Special Thanks to:

SOMETHING BLUE!

No comments: