Monday, October 6, 2008

Breast Cancer Walk / Shopping

Sunday I did the Strides against Breast Cancer walk with a few of my fellow co-workers and my FI also have along for the fun :o) Here is Tammi, Me, Tonya, Gina, and Mary :o)
Here is me and my silly FI, Eric. . .he helped me get through this very emotional day :o)
Take 2. . .big smiles :o)
How inventive!
In Loving Memory
of
Eileen King
Although you are gone you walked with me
and you will forever be with me because you are all around me.
I know you will be there with Grandma and Grandpa on my wedding day sharing in my joy!
So after the walk we had some free time because we couldn't go home due to a parade. So first stop was JoAnn's for some craft supplies then we saw Big Lots. We decided to go in to see if we could find picture frames and found this instead. . .
We will use 3 for each table with a hole bunch of little frosted votive candles all around it will kind of be set up like this. . .
To my amazement the price for a box of 5 only $10!

No comments: